Plugged In Winter Youth Camp
January 18-21, 2019
WHAT IS PLUGGED - IN YOUTH CAMP : It is a 3 night 3 day Christian winter camp experience for teens who are in 7th grade to seniors. We really believe that getting the teens away from their usual surroundings to hear from God and experience His amazing love and power is a life changing experience! It’ll be a weekend of great fun, new friends and incredible encounters with God!
WHO CAN GO : 7th - 12th. We encourage teens to invite their friends, because everyone is welcome!
COST: $150.00 per person (this camp in on MLK, Jr. Day weekend)
- 3 nights lodging
- 8 meals
- team games
- All activities
WHAT WE'LL BE DOING
- Hearing powerful teaching
- Praise and worship
- Ministry time
- Leadership training
- Lake activities
- Enjoying the park
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DUE BY NOVEMBER 1, 2018
- Pick up a registration form from Courtney Olson
- Click here to pay
- Breakfast by 8:00am
- Morning services/breakout sessions - 9am - 10:45am
- Lunch – 12pm
- Team Games - 1pm
- Free Time - 2:30pm (leaders are to be with campers during free time)
- Dinner – 5pm
- Evening meeting – 6:30 pm
- Bed Time - 11pm
What time will camp end Monday the 21st? (MLK, Jr. Day)
- Camp will be dismissed by 10am
Are visitors allowed at camp ?
- No visitors are allowed who have not undergone a back ground check for PLUGGED - IN. Safety of our campers is our priority.
- All of our counselors and staff have gone thru an extensive background checks .
Are washers and dryers available?
- No washers and dryers are not available. Please check the PLUGGED - IN WHAT TO BRING SHEET !
Who does my child check his/her medicines with?
- Check all medicines in with your Youth Leader .
WHAT TO BRING
- Tennis Shoes
- Hiking shoes (for the trails, durable tennis shoes are fine)
- Socks & Underwear
- Shorts/Pants (check the weather)
- T-shirts & Tops - at least two (2) a day will be worn sometimes three (3) so throw in a couple extra ones because of humidity and water sports.
- Light weight jacket or sweater
- Pony Tail Holders/Headbands
- YOU WILL BE CHANGING CLOTHING AT LEAST TWICE A DAY (MAYBE MORE) DUE TO THE ACTIVITIES
BEDDING & OTHER ITEMS
- Pillow/Pillow Case
- Sleeping bag or twin sheets (fitted and flat) & a blanket
- Towels & Wash Rag (please include two (2) bath towels)
- Mesh Laundry Bag (for dirty clothes)
- Plastic Bag for WET clothes/towels for trip home
- WATERBOTTLE - Reusable
- Toiletries (body wash, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb or brush, hairspray/gel, cologne/perfume, lip balm, nail clippers, shaving cream/razor, feminine products etc.)
- Glasses/Contact Lens/Contact Lens Solution
- INSECT REPELLENT
- Extra Spending money - No more Than $50 (for Concession Stand, Shipwreck Island spending money, souvenirs, etc.)
- Phone Charger
- CELL PHONE use will be limited. Please leave all other electronics at home.